They say to introduce yourself every once in awhile on your pages. I figure it’s been a few years since I’ve done that so here it goes…
10 Random Facts About Me
1. My name is Sarah, Sarah Ann to be more specific. I dropped the last name because I’m cool like that. Not really. But I did drop it from my business pages.
2. I start, build and grow businesses and help out companies that are struggling and am a General Manager of one right now. I’m what they call a “serial entrepreneur.” I call it business ADD.
3. Since that’s not enough, I’ll throw in that I’m married and have five boys ages 8-17. Two will start driving this year and I’ve already upped my therapy. Pray for us.
4. I have a dog named TobyMac, after you know who because we are nerds.
5. I love to travel but I’m a germaphobe so I buy new sheets and blankets for the hotels, Airbnb’s or whatever because gross. And now a pandemic? Super gross.
6. I turned 40 and bought a Jeep. I had to. It’s a requirement now. It has its own IG account actually. @twopiratejeeps
7. I have some big ideas and plans this year for this website but I hate to plan because you know 2020 and all…not sure if 2021 will like my plans or not but we will find out soon enough.
8. Yes, I was Money Saving Queen for about 10 years on News on 6 and about 17 other news stations. I don’t plan on going back to that. I got tired. But it was good and I still recognize all my coupon peeps.
9. I am still on tv daily on GEB America actually. Google it if you’d like.
10. I was born outside Detroit, reside in Oklahoma but my heart lives on a beach in Florida. #goals
And now you have some random facts. How about you?
Sarah Ann is an author, speaker and media personality committed to honesty, vulnerability and authenticity. She has a passion for empowering people who are willing to be honest and walk out life in Christ together. Sarah holds a Bachelors in Biblical Studies and a Masters in Theology and Apologetics, she also owns a clothing company, Ascent516.com and is the creator of SarahAnnSpeaks.com and the Sarah Ann Speaks Podcast. Sarah is featured daily on GEB TV.