Speaking & Consultation
Sarah speaks at women’s conferences, leadership conferences, business conferences, private events, church groups, etc. Sarah shares her heart at every single event making a lasting impression on every attendee. She speaks on a variety of topics and is a dynamic keynote speaker. Below are a few of the most popular speaking topics.
Sarah also teaches ministries (and individuals) the ins and outs of social media, how to reach people for Christ while online, protecting your ministry online and what to do in a crisis. Sarah has built an online empire over the last two years reaching millions of people on all major social media platforms, she is well versed in the good, the bad and the ugly of online ministry and enjoys sharing her knowledge with other ministries to help them avoid the pitfalls of social media.
To book Sarah for speaking engagement or a consultation please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaking Topics include:
- Empowering Single Moms: Being a Victor Not a Victim
- Surviving Divorce & Starting Over: Your Best Days are Ahead
- Writing a New Story for Yourself
- Standing Up to Abuse
- Surviving & Preventing CyberBullying
- Becoming a Warrior: Being the Woman God Has Called You to Be
- Staying Strong as a Woman in Business
- Turning Business Failures into Opportunities
- Perception is Everything: How to Keep Your Online Reputation Positive
- How to Recover from a Reputation Crash & Rebuild
- Social Media Strategies that Actually Work
- Being Frugal and Staying Sane
- Large Family on a Small Budget
- Couponing Bootcamp